Goodbye / Hello

30 April 2017 – And so it is time.

Goodbye, Toronto …

and hello, Vancouver.

“Traveller, there is no path,” says Antonio Machado (1875-1939). “Paths are made by walking.”

Next Post

1. Best wishes for the transition , Penny….thinking of you…hugs, Linda

2. Chris Corbin

/  30 April 2017

Never leave your umbrella at home….
    Have a great time in Vancouver! Chris

3. Larry Webb

/  30 April 2017

Thanks for telling me, Penny, all these things I didn’t know about Toronto, and reminding me of things thing I did.

I hope I remain on your posting list to learn Vancouver through you eyes.

Best wishes with whatever you’re going to do.

Best, L

Larry Webb

larw18@webbpro.ca

(416) 508-1291

• Larry, that’s really special. You taught me a lot as well. I hope you continue to enjoy the blog, enjoy the other places I walk — as well as what will certainly be return visits to Toronto.

4. Vancouver’s about to have many paths made! The Vancouver image is a wonderful first of many. The expression is anticipatory. Settle well. What’s the reference to Guernsey?

• I move in, here in Vancouver, on 1 May. On 5 May… I leave for a holiday in England, starting in Guernsey. You’ll see!

5. Patricia Davies

/  30 April 2017

Bon Voyage. Excellent visuals. Talk soon Pat Patricia Davies patriciadavies@rogers.com 416.465.3081

6. Mick

/  1 May 2017

All the best with the move across Canada, and have fun in Guernsey and beyond!

7. Rio

/  1 May 2017

best wishes!

8. Bob Georgiou

/  1 May 2017

Safe travelling Penny!

9. Rio

/  4 May 2017

Did you know that “Hello/Goodbye” is the traditional greeting on the planet Trafalmador? (From Vonnegut’s Slaughter House Five one of my favorite books) So I return the greeting: HELLO/GOODBYE!